|Technical support from the College of Optical Sciences help desk is available Monday
through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding university holidays.
OSC staff, student and faculty have several ways to contact us:
Service Request Form
Office: Meinel 431
- To report a problem or to request service, please use the
Service Request Form.
- To request a new user account, please use the New User
- To request a new website, please use the
New Website Form.
- To download a VPN client for PC or Mac, please see the
UA Virtual Private
- To set up your wireless connection, please follow the instructions
- To check your e-mail online, use the
OSC Webmail application.
- To enhance the performance of your Outlook desktop e-mail client,
please follow the directions on the E-mail
- To change your information in Outlook's Global Address List, use the
Global Address List Update Form.
- To sign up for the weekly OSC newsletter, follow the instructions on
the Watt's Up Listserv page.
- You can find out what software is available free or at a low cost to
University of Arizona faculty, staff and students at the
UA Software Licensing page.
- You can find details on how the College of Optical Sciences handles
e-mail spam on the User Information on Spam Filtering
Check out the FAQs for more answers to frequently asked support